Wednesday 1 July 2009

The winner is......

The winner of CSF #8 is...........................................

TIP TOP(aka RUTH)

True Random Number Generator 14 7 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations Ruth! At this point it's customary to say e-mail me your details, but Ruth and I both design for Funky Hand, so i have her address already......... :)

CSF #9 will be posted very shortly at 9am........there is a fab little prize this week! It just jumped into my basket on Saturday when i was out stash shopping!! I've also added something extra from my mound of flowers!.....................................See you soon...........

4 comments:

  1. I nearly wet myself!! Good job I have the office to myself today!!!!!!!!!!

    Who-hoooo!!!!!!

    Thanks so much!!

    I will calm down now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Ruth lucky you
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ruth, enjoy your stamps.

    ReplyDelete