Wednesday 24 February 2010

The winner is..........................

I have now managed to get the random.org widget in my side bar! so........... check it out to find the winner of sketch challenge #20 is..............................................................

number 17
SUE C.


Congratulations Sue!! I think you have been a winner with me before, you must have lucky bones!

Please let me have your postal address so that i can get your bundle of goodies out to you :)

Thanks to all the other lovely people that played along, hopefully you will all be winners somewhere in the future :)
The new sketch will be up at 5pm.............can't wait to see what you all do with the new one!

Carol x

Edited to add....... It seems that although you can have the widget in your side bar the generated number dissappears as soon as you click on something else!!! I will have to have another go next fortnight to get it in the actual posting..........sorry , I'm not really losing the plot!!!! well i don't think i am???

No comments:

Post a Comment