Thursday, 20 January 2011

The winner is.....................

Hi Ladies,
The winner of Carol's Sketch Fun #25 is comment number four..................................which was........................................................Lynda

Well Done Lynda! I have your address already ;-) so I will get your stamp set out in the post tomorrow. My sketch blog will be having a break again......Sorry!! I know I have not been back for long but I am so busy which is good of course!!

My Stampin'Up! business is keeping me busy and I have my classes too and Saturday sees the first of my 'one to one' papercraft lessons which I have just launched!! All this combined with my 'normal' job and spending quality time with my ever growing family means something has to give however, I may be back in the future so keep a lookout!

Thanks to everyone that played along at any point, I am glad you enjoyed the sketch challenges!
I have my Stampin' Up! blog and you could always visit me there for inspiration, tutorials, free stuff etc and also if you would like to purchase any of the fabulous crafting products that I can arrange to have sent straight to your door! Now there's a thought!!!!

Love & Hugs to you all........................for now ;-D

Carol xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awwww thanks Carol - I'll miss the sketches but there's only so much you can do and if you're busy with Stampin' Up that has to take priority! Looking forward to the return!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol! Glad to see your Stampin Up is doing so well. It's crazy all the time we put into this stuff isn't it, but we love it :) I'm curious to know what your one to one papercraft classes are. I'm starting to do classes in my home and I'm always open for more options :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete