Thursday 6 January 2011

CSF #25

Hi Lovelies!
Here I am with the new sketch for you.............
and here are some samples.................and the prize for this fortnight......................


As usual this challenge will run for the next two weeks. I will randomly draw a winner on 20th January and the winner will be announced here with the brand new sketch at 5pm GMT.

The challenge is open to all and you may combine with others and enter more than once if you wish :) If you do not have a blog and would still like to enter, then just e-mail me a j-peg image of your creation and I will add it for you!
Please create a new project and leave a link with your comment.........Many Thanks

I have used ALL Stampin'Up! supplies on my samples and of course if you live here in the U.K. you can place an order with me at any time........check out my SU blog to browse the catalogues and for more ideas and tutorials......you will find all my contact details on the Contact Me tab at the top of the blog ;-D

Carol xxx

11 comments:

  1. lovely sketch hun will be back to play with it soon :o)

    my prize arrived this morning, thanks very much I am looking forward to playing with that too lol

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I have made a card for your challenge this time but have no idea where I put it or do you just need the link to my blog?? Your cards are so pretty and I especially love the second one - my colours LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jean, Thanks for playing :)
    here is the link to Jean's card
    http://jeanmckenzie.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-years-card.html

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol - great sketch to start us off this year. Here's my card

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch & seriously AMAZING samples! My card is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great sketch, I hope to play with You often :) My card is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very creative, nice and amazing in,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! So beautiful designs. How can i learn to design such nice designs for joining the Plastic card printing and designing company? I appreciate all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards, designs and combo of shade makes it stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb cards, thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    Send Christmas Cards Online

    ReplyDelete